Here’s my (somewhat) weekly wrap-up of stories that caught my attention but didn’t get blogged.
- MIT researchers have discovered an interesting new way to split water molecules which could lead to new advances in solar energy.
- The Birmingham City Council decides to block its employees from atheist & occult websites.
- You can’t walk your cute pets around Saudi Arabia anymore because they might attract women.
- Karl Giberson rants & PZ Myers responds.
- Disney gave us a glimpse into their planned sequel to Tron at Comic Con. io9 got the (crooked but still awesome) video.